Friday 25 March 2011

Sabah Snake Grass Cure 1

Taken from : http://sennyong.blogspot.com/2011/04/why-sabah-why-sabah-snake-grass.html

 
Lately, I found my Simply Senz’s blog is getting more traffics through my follower’s recommendation to some forums in seek of Sabah Snake Plant, or Sabah Snake Grass ~ Clinacanthus nutans and other herbs. Thank you so much to those who posted my blog Simply Senz blog link in the forum for sharing. I hope that’s helpful link to all.


And I think many people are suffering from cancerous diseases. From what I noticed, many of them desperate in searching for the natural healing with medicinal herbs to help their relatives. I should say this: “When there is a WILL there is a WAY”. Most important, I always encourage those affected with cancer illnesses patients, never give up hope. There are many god made herbs for healing, find out more details before proceeding with the herbal treatment.


I am so thankful for coming to East Malaysia, and stay put here for many years. I found there are many good nature sources for good health, wellness and health care stuffs, plus tons of illnesses prevention medicinal raw herbs in East Malaysia of Sabah. There are also many useful medicinal herbs, unknown traditional medicinal herbs and unique tropical wild fruits right here, I can say Sabah is a wonderful place of herbal paradise with good nature from heaven. 

Sabah Map picutre source by Travel Malaysia Guide


Not only that, Sabah is really a good place for you to pay for a visit. I am not trying to promote Sabah, but yes I just want to give a good idea for those looking for good health, come for a retreat, come and have a look, for sure you will find many good natural sources of good stuffs in here.

From what I know, how this plant name of Sabah Snake Plant or Sabah Snake Grass came from, as told many years ago, one of the investor came from PULAU KETAM:吉胆岛 to Sabah, trying to cultivate and implement some of the herbal garden in Sabah, but I do not know which part of Sabah he went, and then to some of the reason there are many snakes in the jungle, so to prevent from snake bites, he brought this species of herb, started planting this herb ~ Sabah Snake Grass first in case of snake bites as medicinal herb for prevention purpose readily available, so that he can be safely concentrate his cultivation project in herbal planting. But then, the cultivation of herbs is not as popular as present situation. After a while, this plan has been terminated and this plant is then been named as "Sabah Snake Plant" by locally continuously growing widely in Sabah till now. And we are very fortunate that we can easily get it at very cheap price in Sunday Market at very low price as per big bundle, and you can buy the small bundle of this herb and replanting it with its cutting stem branches, this herb is easy to maintain and continue to re-grow in short period of time.


Strobilanthes Cripus(黑面将军 Hei Mian Jiang Jun) Clinacanthus Nutans (优遁草You Xun Cao) and Phyla Nordiflora L. Greene (过江藤 Gou Jiang Teng) belongs to small growing shrubs, moreover, most of the anti-cancer medicinal herb plants are much easier in re-planting by cutting branches or stems propagation.

Simply insert the branch and bury into suitable soil. There after a week you will see the baby leaves and tiny stems and branches will grow slowly. 

Avoid full sun exposure for at least 10 day under good shelter condition. Newly planted branches or stems may be scald or dried off. 

When the new leaves is growing, it is about time to move them to pot or land, full sun and appropriate watering is best for fast growing.


Sabah Snake Grass - Clinacanthus Nutans (You Xun Cao)
is inserted into the soil to grow.


 
To multiply this herb by propagated via stem cutting to grow, cutting branches and get continuous supply for long term usage, also to safeguard of shortage, to be readily available for convenient in cooking when needed. Save money and yet it is organically self-planting herbs. Why not!




                                                                                  
I used those polystyrene boxes for sprouting plants, and replanting cutting branches or stems from the herbs with the organic compost soil for organic gardening. Once the branches is growing new leaves and branches, and then transfer it to the bigger pot, for having more volume is best to plant them in the bigger land for produce more in growing. It is the cheapest way to grow your own herbs.  

As this herbs is widely used in Thailand in therapeutic use for snake bites, insect bites, herpes simplex virus and skin rashes and other skin inflammation, used it externally in application as this medicinal herbs can effectively treat the harmful snake bite, known as snake bites antidotes or antitoxic and to help in remove the toxic bite by the snake. That’s how the name of Sabah Snake Plant is formed. How true is it? I am not very sure....but this is what I heard the story and its origin of how this name of "Sabah Snake Plant" come from... Interesting story huh? 

 Picture source:http://www.graphicshunt.com

In Sabah, many used it as “kidney herbal remedy”, and it is popular and given name as “Kidney plant”, in chineses name as “Shen Cao” 肾草, for those preventing going through the kidney dialysis and kidney stone or renal stones, extract the leaves and obtaining the raw juice or by decoction to cook into herbal tea is used as natural remedy. The chemical composition of Sabah Snake Plant raw juice has rich chlorophyll which possess antioxidant activities, and the whole plant has efficiency anticancer cell inhibitors medicinal agents.

Just not only that, firstly, we may not know the good value of using herbs for healing, and now many of us are aware of the right way of herbal usages, and its potential medicinal effect to cure cancerous diseases. Some maybe afraid of its harmful side effect, and toxicity, and some yet to finalize with further researches and other unknown side effect of it. It is best, try to find out more details, information and researches before it is taken into your stomach.

Usually we only know that, only those old folks are keen in planting herb plants, some of them may not be in touch with the Internet Technology to share the goodies of  the herbs usage and cures. They can only sharing their knowledge through verbally, from what I knew, many of the old folks now are quite good in herbs healing, they can plant, also can do internet surfing and used of internet to share their knowledge too. For those who does not have IT knowledge, they also get help by their youngsters to use of their computer knowledge, to share their herbs knowledge in herbal healing or natural remedies through World Wide Web ~ the highway of internet technology to globalization it. To share, to give hope to those who may need help. That’s great....

Cancer and tumor is scary word. There are many causes and types of cancer, cancer starts in body tissue, due to acidic blood, poor diets, poor and  tired physique environment in collective to the human body, or as cell deterioration, as we age, cell changes to number of genes in development, or in genes mutations, virus cause in genetics cells and thus cancerous cells can be developed too,  when it is damaged by carcinogens which is unable to discharge in vitro, as well as many factors involved causes the poor immune system to our body. Then for cancer curing, we must first understand the main causes of any cancer formation, by its root, the origin, and act appropriately to the situation to cure with herbs, or using any alternative healing method. 

Many testimonials proven in the forums, saying that using Sabah Snake Grass herb juice blend with green apple as natural remedy, yet there are many herb plants that can also be used for treating cancer and diseases. Even to other many kinds of chronic illness, skin disease, and cancer cases. After when drinking the raw herb juice of Sabah Snake Grass, although the illnesses has improved, for the maintenance of good health, we may continue taking Sabah Snake Grass fresh juice for maintenance purpose once a while, just like taking Wheat grass juice for wellness.

From what I know, medicinal herbs plant juice is best to use as raw juice,  with its natural enzymes molecule help to speed up to restore individual good health and curing. As some may not tolerate with the raw herb juice as it is very cooling herb. They can cook by decoction into extraction herbs, some still prefer to use the traditional method by decoction into herbal tea. Raw juice can provide the rich anticancer in treatment with its nutrient consists of alkalinity, it transported to the body cell and blood, in the short period transferred and help to vanish acidity blood and transforming to alkaline base automatically, this improves and enhance the weaken base from acidic to alkaline. 


Likewise, Blace face general (Hei Mian Jiang Jun) Strobilanthes Crispu mixed with Sabah Snake Grass (Clinacanthus nutans) by decoction into herbal tea to treat breast and uterus cancer, another herb by the name of  Phyla Nordiflora L. Greene, Chinese Name:Gou Jiang Teng 过江藤 has proven result for treating diabetes, and common treatment for women’s health problems like irregular menstruation cycle, treating cancer e.g uterus cancer and cysts.What we have to know and to gain knowledge in using the right herbs in herbal therapy is most important. And also consult your doctor or physician before taking any alternative herbal treatment if necessary.

Although, herbs healing may help to minimize the size of the cancerous cell or cysts, some serious cases may need to go through via the chemotherapy to cure. After chemotherapy, using of herbal therapy or alternative healing with herb plants also add credit to it,  and this will definitely help to improve the body immunity system to boost and fight against the cancer cell to shred down the size of the cysts, all sorts of healing method, yet it may need constancy and regularity in progress, added with healthy living habits, peace of mind in emotional stages also help to improve individual's body immune system in natural healing process.



http://detox4cure.blogspot.com/2010/06/cure-for-diseases.html

http://sennyong.blogspot.com/2009/11/anti-cancer-herbs-and-anti-inflammation.html

13 comments:

  1. You belongs to a very special group who never fear death. To be really cool to sit down and analyse the whole options is not a easy task.
    I really like the way how you fought against all odds. So are out off the danger zone already?
    I have read everything on your blog but not much on SSG. How do you take SSG with others herbs? For how many days and the responds? Reasons for me asking is this SSG is spreading like wild fires globally. Appreciate if you can give your accounts on this as you could help many who is undecided, especially those who want proof. I believe you are one of them stand to be counted. I have a great interest in cancer
    because I was a surviour too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
      I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how Dr ehiaguna cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you Dr ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact Dr ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure
      2 cancer
      3 diabetes
      4 hepatitis
      5 herpes.
      You can contact if you are having any problem...

      Delete
    2. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

      Delete
  2. Hello Stillalive,
    I am still alive! haha!
    you can visit my other blog, http://my-cancer-cured.blogspot.com/ where I have accounted my experience with the various herbs.
    If you want a personable reply, you can email me at bernardlim8@gmail.com. I will be glad to answer your question in more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Weak Erection,Pile,Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They say HIV/AIDS has no cure but I stand to prove them wrong!!! My name is Leo from Republic of Congo. I have lived with HIV for so many years taking anti-retroviral drugs to subside the virus, to a point I was short of money buying the drugs. But not long ago I read about Iyabiye’s medication online, I decided to try him to see if what I read was true and behold it was all true. He administered his medication to me and after using it I became cured, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative meaning I am HIV free, no more worries and no more spending unnecessarily again. Contact him if you are interested: yabiyehealinghome@gmail.com or Call/Whatsapp: +2348072229413

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured my friend of HIV/aids, his name is Dr. Iyabiye. My friend suffered HIV for so long that she lost her job and became stranded financially because of HIV antiretroviral drugs she buys every time. Until 2 months ago when I heard about this doctor and I did contacted him to help my friend, he administered his medication on her and she was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after the treatment. I came here to inform the general public and to safe people from this life threatening & killing disease. Contact: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com (+2348072229413 / +2348158577300)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to share with you all on how Dr Itua saves my life with his powerful Herbal medicines, I was diagnosed of Oral/Ovarian Cancer which i suffered from for 5 years with no positive treatment until when My son came to me in the hospital when i was laying down on my dying bed waiting for god to call out my name to join him in heaven.
    My son was so excited that very day he came across Dr Itua on Blogspot, we decided to give him a try although we Americans are so scared to trust Africans but i really have no choice that time to choose life in between so we gave a try to Dr Itua Herbal medicines, god wiling he was a good man with a god gift. Dr Itua send us the herbal medicine it was three bottles. I take it for three weeks instructor and this herbal medicines heal me, cure my Oral/Ovarian Cancer completely I have been living for 9 months now with healthy life no more symptoms.
    I'm sponsoring Dr Itua in LA Advert on Cancer patent seminar which my son will be participating too and other patent Dr Itua has cured from all kind of human disease, also if you are sick from disease like,Epilepsy,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Brain cancer,Hiv,. Vaginal cancer,Herpes,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Chronic Disease.Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Multiple myeloma,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,
    Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,,Bladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, Stomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis,Vulvar cancer,Ovarian cancer,,Sinus cancer, Here Is The Wonderful Healer Contact. Name_ Doctor Itua, Email Contact: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, Phone/WhatsApp: +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  7. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how Dr ehiaguna cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you Dr ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact Dr ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure
    2 cancer
    3 diabetes
    4 hepatitis
    5 herpes.
    You can contact if you are having any problem...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi it's laa! 9 months ago my doctor told me I was diagnosed with HSV2. I was heart broken, However that same month i found a Dr. who helped me to cured the virus with natural herbal treatment permanently. thanks to Dr. omohan for his natural herbal treatment that eliminated this virus out in my body forever. his contact information for any incurable virus via; dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com or whatsapp him or call him through his phone number +2348164816038.    

    ReplyDelete
  10. Live Testimony HPV and HERPES is cureable: I am greatful to Dr Aire ,the powerful herbal healer that rescue me from HPV and HERPES. I was diagnosed of these disease in 2019 and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life and i went into research on how i can get cured and i saw a testimony of a lady on how she was cured from HERPES by Dr Aire, i decided to give him a try and when i contact him, he assure me that he will help me and send me the cure.I believed in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a herbal cure for me and send it to me through DHL and gave me instructions on how to use it and after one week i should go to hospital for checkup and after one week of using the herbal medicine, i went to the hospital for test and to my surprise the test stated that i am HPV and HERPES negative and i am fully cured from the diseases. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers Dr Aire is a God Gifted man and he can cure so many diseases like HIV/AIDS, HERPES,CANCER of all kind, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES, HSV1&2, HPV and lot's more. You can contact him through his email: drairehome@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2347036740271. I will continue to share this great testimony on the internet and all over the world for the good job Dr Aire has done for me.  

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete